Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Personal Update

I haven't posted as often as I'd like, and I just want to let anyone who may read this blog that I will be posting in the future.

I was not hibernating or ignoring the blog, but I was distracted and stressed a bit. I was finishing my summer semester,  enjoying the time home, and preparing for the fall semester. I finished my first week of classes and starting to settle in.

I will hopefully start writing more regularly as I get used to my schedule and relax more. If you have anything you might want me to write about, ask or tell me.
In the meantime,  you can listen to some of my favorite music on Spotify here: Starred Music or check out my Last.fm library.

Side note: I still am a little conflicted on the direction I want to take with A Logical Conclusion, (this blog). I haven't decided if I want to be informative, educational, and/or entertaining; or if I will include more personal or reflective posts. Post a comment of what you would like to see in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment