Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello Internet (Day 0)

Hello Internet,
I am Kevin and I'm currently a first-year student at Penn State University. I am starting a personal experiment with a goal of understanding online social interaction, how it compares with in-person social interaction and what effects both have on each other. By actively participating in a personal blog and other social media, outside of Facebook and Twitter, is how I plan to understand on a personal level. 
Also, my reason for my blogging experiment is to increase my communication skills. I am an introvert, so I became very shy and limited social interaction. Because of that, I don't have as much social confidence or skills as I would like.This is one way I am overcoming my shyness and become an overall happier person.
My future posts won't always be this boring or personal, most likely they will be about something that interests (see my profile) or intrigues me. Feel free to message me about anything, and also follow me for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment