Monday, December 10, 2012

"Boxing Day" by blink-182 (UPDATE: w/ song and Download!!!)

[Update (12/13): If you pre-ordered the EP you should see a download for "Boxing Day" on your account page!!]

UPDATE:
You can also listen and DOWNLOAD from Soundcloud here: [Shout out to Chris @SkreamDub]


 Someone got it up on YouTube!!! Credit for upload goes to @Jaimeehickey



YES!!!!!!!!!

The first debut off of Dogs Eating Dogs EP is being aired on BBC Radio One during Zane Lowe's show. According to a tweet by Mark Hoppus himself.

The song is called "Boxing Day".

I will be posting the song as soon after it is available!

UPDATE: It already aired on BBC One! "Boxing Day" is a nice acoustic Christmas song. I tried to record it to post up here but I was too late, so I will have to wait for an official post or someone who was faster than I. I will announce on twitter once I get it up @dialecticum.

3 comments:

  1. Did you happen to record the stream? I wasn't able to catch the song in time on the radio :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now have the song available to listen here!

      Delete
  2. No :( I didn't have time to open a recording program up, I will post a recording on here as soon as I find one.

    ReplyDelete